Wednesday, November 16

Blog-versary

I never have done anything for a blogoversary (or however it's spelled). Mainly because I never think of it until it's too late. This year I was reading back through my archives and I found my very first post...or rather it was a post of a song, because I had no idea what blogging was about and I certainly had no readers.

From the looks of it I've been blogging for 4 years! I initially started out writing about Matt's back problems and my frustrations with our not getting pregnant, then our infertility treatments, and my struggles with God and my faith through some of the most trying years of my life. Slowly my hobbies began to creep in, reading, quilting, and cooking, then we had the arrival of Miss A and all that life has grown to be for us in the past 4 years.

This blog went from something no one was reading, to having followers and friends (some that I've met in person and others I haven't). I began with blogging just for me, doing this just for me. At times I've used my blog to speak out about things, but always this space has been for me.

Thank you, to all of you, who have shared in these crazy past 4 years and who keep wanting to follow along and be a part of my life. I can guarantee you, there is going to be a lot more insanity around here in the next 4 years :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Diane Shiffer said...

I've been blogging about 4 years too! Happy Bloggoversary dear!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! Happy blogoversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!
Many more happy years to come ;)

LinkWithin