Friday, November 25

30 WEEKS!

30 Weeks

Eek! That seems so major to me, and I'm not really sure why (maybe it's the 3 in front). I'm taking each week as it comes now...my next goal 32 weeks. My long term goal is still 36 weeks, but I know that it could happen at any moment now.

I've been thinking more about a va.ginal delivery. I would really like to go ahead and do that, if I knew that everything was good to go, but knowing that it's up to the doctor on call doesn't help.

Also, I was thinking, if I were to have them va.ginally (which I would not have an epidural or something for) and something happened and I need an emergency c-section, would they use general anesthesia? Question for the doctor on Tuesday. If they would, then I am just going to plan on a c-section, rather than risk general anesthesia.

The closer we get, I'm also becoming a bit paranoid about labor. Not the actual labor or delivery, but going into labor and racing the clock to get to the hospital. I'm really kind of freaking out about that. The closest hospital is 45 minutes away and our hospital is 2 hours. I'm really, REALLY praying that doesn't happen.

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) about 15.7", and baby center says they weigh approximately 3lbs each (my guess is they're a touch over)

Maternity Clothes: Not so much anymore....more of my yoga pants and Matt's shirts

Weight Gain: I'm up to 202.5, so 8lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Stretch Marks: A bit of an understatement and the belly button has all but disappeared too.

Sleep: I seem to be getting up more often at night to go pee and am more tired during the day.

Best Moment of the Week: Being home for Thanksgiving rather than in the hospital!

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: I have two heads vying for the same spot in my hips and it occasionally feels like a knife is stabbing me because of it. There have been a couple of times a day when I'm breathing just to get through pain. It's not labor, it's just the babies pushing and moving around on everything. I honestly don't think my labor with Ave hurt as much as it does when these kiddos are moving.

Food Cravings: I think I'm still super crazy about sweets.

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Being able to move the way I used to, being able to do the things I used

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: I definitely need to lay down more and more now...just the amount of weight/pressure in my stomach.

Milestones: 6 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here (HOLY CRAP!)

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 47" waist , 46"hips .....I don't pretend to understand how these babies are growing, but my waist and hip measurement stays the same. My boobs however seem to be shrinking, and I don't think it's in size, but in proportion to my stomach.


{Bare Belly Pictures follow.....you've been warned!}

















7 comments:

sadie607 said...

30 weeks is major!!! It's a huge milestone. Here's to another and another and another. I'm so happy you've made it this far. Take it easy, relax, and keep growing those babies.

Kateri said...

Glad everything is going okay! Rooting for another two weeks for you and those babies!

Kristen said...

That is SUCH a huge milestone!

Hoping for 6 more weeks!

Life Happens said...

How amazing to have three little babies growing inside you! I hope things continue to go well and the babies stay in until 36 weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

30Weeks is brilliant. It starts to get uncomfortable now but hang in there. Fingers crossed for another 6 weeks but each week is wonderful.Have they got names yet? I cannot remember if the boys are idents or not.
Eat as much as you can, get those babies big! Babies are the best parasites around, so don't worry too much about what, just get those calories in there.
Can you still drive? There gets a point when you don't fit behind the wheel.
I keep thinking of you and the new babes. Every day is one more day for the good.
Well done that woman!

Janna said...

OH WOW!!! Look at you!!! What a milestone!! Hoping those babies stay put a little longer!

Happy T said...

woah
I just imagined having 2 heads instead of one down there... hang in there!

LinkWithin