Thursday, September 29

Another doctor appointment

Yesterday was another trip to Albany, but they don't want me back until the end of October (another 4 weeks). All looks good with the babies: They're all measuring right on track and weighing in right around a 1lb each.

Everything with me looks good: Blood pressure was good, cervix is holding strong (albeit a bit shorter), and my glucose test from last time was good! All of which I was very happy to hear. Here are a few photos of the babies; these are 3D photos of their faces or at least what the tech could get of their faces.

Baby A - Boy (Hand up to his forehead) : Baby B - Girl (Hand along her cheek/jaw)

Baby C - Boy (Hand along the right side of his head...he was hard to get a photo of)

All in all....things are looking good. Made our first "big" purchase today, bought one of the cribs for the babies. I've given up on Ikea getting their act together. I called the other day and was on hold for 20 minutes, that was before I ever talked to a person (which I never did).

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww... it's amazing how they are still so small but already look like babies (not to say that they aren't babies right now, but hopefully you get what I mean).

Are you trying to get Ave in a big girl bed before the triplets are born?

JJ said...

They look great!

Queenie. . . said...

I'm convinced Ikea is cheap only because there's no customer service at all.

sadie607 said...

so amazing! I'm so glad all is going well for you and the babies up to this point.

stephanie said...

those pics are incredible.

LinkWithin