Friday, September 30

22 weeks

22 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of spaghetti squash now (from head to toe)...about 11"

Maternity Clothes: Yupperooski

Weight Gain: Down only 2lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight

Stretch Marks: A few new ones, above my belly button

Sleep: Other than waking up with my hips hurting from sleeping too long on one side it's fine.

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling hiccups and another good doctor's appt!

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: Feeling good.

Food Cravings: none really....trying to up my intake of veggies though, and decrease my sugars

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Getting up and down and out of bed without it being an ordeal

What I'm Looking Forward to: Emptying out our guest room this weekend and getting our elephant fabric next week

Weekly Wisdom: ummmm I don't have any

Milestones: 2 weeks 'til viability 14 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 44" waist , 48"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!)

2 comments:

Crossing My Fingers said...

How exciting!!!

sadie607 said...

YOu look amazing Jess. And you're cruising right along!!

LinkWithin