Friday, September 9

19 Weeks

19 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of large heirloom tomatoes (approx. 6" CRL)

Maternity Clothes: Yup

Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself this week

Stretch Marks: Another one popped up the other day.

Sleep: It's a wonderful thing. I'm suddenly feeling more tired...not too sure why.

Best Moment of the Week: Starting to work on Christmas stockings

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: Definitely feeling someone shoved under my ribs: Other than that, just a lot of upper tummy stretching

Food Cravings: Ice water...definitely more sweets this time, which I'm limiting. With Ave, I had no desire for sweets. Give me some cookies and a glass of milk and I'm a happy girl!

Gender: 2 boys and a girl: Still no guesses on names

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY! Especially at night....It's ridiculous, I feel like I could pee every 2 seconds....and it's only at night.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting a move on with preparing things for the babies

Weekly Wisdom: Walking too much doesn't do me any good.

Milestones: 5 weeks 'til viability 17 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here! EEK!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 44" waist , 48"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!) I definitely have a bump, by the end of the day it's a D-bump, in the mornings, it's still more of a B-bump.

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

Moving right along!! Where's the picture Jess?

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, that's what I am feeling! upper tummy stretching! I was wondering... such a weird feeling :)

LinkWithin