Wednesday, August 24

Thoughts and prayers please :-)

Today is our big ultrasound!

We're heading to Alb for my first GT test at 11:30 (you read that right, they're having me do it more than once during this pregnancy), then my cervix check and anatomy scan at 1:30: Hopefully all looks good. It would just be an added plus if all the babies showed us the goods!

I'll be posting once we find out anything :-)

Plus I think we're going to be doing a bit of shopping afterward, maybe dinner, and looking at vans. Ave is spending the night with MIL, because they're heading the opposite direction to pick family up from the airport in the evening.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck!

VA Blondie said...

Good luck with the scan and gtt!

I hope you get to look at both the KIA and Toyota minivans. I love my sienna, and I have heard good things about the KIA minivan.

MICHELE CERVONE SCOTT said...

Returning your comment from ICLW and praying all goes well for you today! I look forward to following more of your story.

LinkWithin