Friday, August 26

17 Weeks

If you go here you can see my whole post with ultrasound pictures from the other day. Not too much going on...well there is, but...

Last week, there were a couple of days I was having majorly terrible stomach pains. {TMI to follow} I kept thinking it was constipation issues, but really didn't have too bad of a problem. After a couple of days I began to realize that what it really was was round ligament pain. Holy cow that can be intense! I was doubled over, holding on to the counter a couple of times. I think it had to do with walking more than usual, being as we were down at the fair.

Since finding out gender's MIL has gone crazy with shopping. She managed to get a bunch of preemie sized sleepers, 2 of them even match for the boys. Can I just say that looking at those preemie sized clothes totally freaks me out! HOLY COW these kids are going to be TINY!

For some odd reason she's also buying tons of girl's clothes, more than boys clothes. Believe me, I have an attic full of girls clothes, some of which Ave never wore, we need boys clothes!

As for names...oh my goodness! This is going to be hard. We have a list we've compiled over the years and now we look at it and names I like, Matt doesn't and vice versa. I think we're going to decide on a girl's name first, then go from there.

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

Where are the ultrasound pics? I've looked and I'm not seeing them.

yay for babies! The preemie size clothes freaked me out too and the crazy thing is the preemie clothes were huge on them at first.

I'm so excited for you and your babies. I can't wait to hear what names you come up with. You should do a post with what's on your list at least!

Kristen said...

I found your blog through Bobbi - can't wait to read all about the triplets! :-)

LinkWithin