Tuesday, June 7

Ummm....it's triplets!

(Sent from Verizon Cell Phone)

Ummm....it's triplets! or at least there are 3 sacs...we'll see next week
:-)


~*~Update~*~
Ok, so we're home now. So, triplets. Yea, triplets. We're obviously excited to be pregnant, but definitely a bit freaked out at all that triplets bring with them: First and foremost the risks to their and my health, never mind the additional upfront expenses (new car any one?). We're both aware that if all 3 are viable we don't have an easy road ahead of us.

Being that I am only 5.5 weeks there were no heartbeats yet, next week we'll know more for sure. My nurse even warned me that sometimes the body will reject 1 or more of the sacs because there are more.

That said....We're still processing all this. I do know that 2 of the sacs were measuring at a 15, and one was only at a 10. As we have always said it's all in God's hands, and we are trusting Him through this. If we go back next week and we still have 3 little ones we know that it will be ok, and if it's not, it will still be ok.

Of course, we're anticipating everyone's response to triplets and having 4 under 3....it's a good thing we like kids and would like more than 2 or 3 :-)

13 comments:

sadie607 said...

Oh my goodness Jess. Holy cow.

Amanda said...

Holy Toledo!

Carrie said...

WHAT!?!?!!!!!!!

I thought you were joking at first, but now I see you aren't.

What!?!

Holy cow! That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

HOLY TRIFECTA!

Jessica White said...

It's a good thing we own a grocery store lol

Jendeis said...

WHOA!!!!! I'm in awe. Praying that you and the babies stay in good health. :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Holy stromboli x 3. I thought for sure you were joking.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

Rebekah said...

Wow!! I can't imagine all that you are having to process! God is in this situation, and He will take care of you!! I have to confess that I really thought there might be 3. No clue why--just a feeling! Praying for you and those babies!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Wow, wow, wow!! This amazing and I'm sure a lot to take in. Wishing you all the best !

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Someone very close to me is having trips. A pair of identical girls and a boy. She's 23.1 weeks. At 19 weeks she was the size of a singleton pregnancy at 8½ months.
This is a huge journey, enjoy the ride!

manymanymoons said...

I almost spit out my drink when I read this. I am dying for you (over-achiever). Sending tons of good thoughts your way!

stephanie said...

incredible! what a surprising outcome. wowzers!

JJ said...

Um AMAZING! Wow!

LinkWithin