Thursday, June 9

It's amazing what a good cry can do :-)

Last night Matt and I went to bed and I asked him how he was doing, "Ok". I burst into tears....and sobbed out all of what I was feeling, all my guilt, all my worries, all my fears, all of it. He said "It will all be ok, God is in control". I cried a bit longer, we went to sleep, and I slept better than I have since finding out.

Sometimes we really do just need a good cry, because I've been ok ever since. I haven't had too many moments of panic or guilt or fear, I haven't grabbed anything back from God. I've left all of it in His hands....and hopefully will be able to continue to do so. It's a daily thing, sometimes minute by minute thing, to let go and let God.

So far, I'm ok, and actually doing pretty good with all of it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I agree that good cry helps. Sorry it's so scary right now. I'd be out of my mind if I was pregnant with 3. I was neurotic enough with just the one. Just keep swimming.

LinkWithin