Friday, June 24

8 Weeks

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of a kidney bean

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I am wearing shorts and t-shirts that I bought last year that were way too big...they're fitting quite nicely.

Weight Gain: I'm down 5lbs....not surprising

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Sleep: I love sleep....I usually take an hour nap in the afternoon when Miss A is down, and we're in bed most nights by 9:30 and I'm up with Ave whenever she gets up (anywhere between 6:30 and 8:30)

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the heartbeats of two of our babies.

Movement: Nope

Symptoms: General blah feeling and being tired....definitely some food aversions and gagging issues when things are in my mouth too long (chewing, teeth brushing etc)

Food Cravings: Ice water

Gender: My guess: 2 boys and a girl (the girl because Ave was a late implanter and scientifically I think that smaller one was a later ovulation, which is why it was behind). Matt says 3 girls (I think that's his worst case scenario, not that it's a bad thing).

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY!

What I'm Looking Forward to: These babies cooking for a good long while!

Weekly Wisdom: Keep my tummy full of food.

Milestones: does 8 weeks count! First OB appt scheduled for 7/12....Matt will be able to go...yay!

Emotions: I'm over emotional...I see/read/watch the most ridiculous things and am crying. As far as the pregnancy...I feel emotionally ok about everything.

There will be pictures at some point, if I get around to taking them.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Happy 8 weeks! =) have a wonderful weekend!!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

YAY for eight weeks!!!

Queenie. . . said...

Um, Jess?!!! I have been reallly slow at coming over to your new blog, and just started reading. I can't believe you're pregnant. With triplets?!!! I have to go keep reading now to see what all I've missed. OMG, I've been reading you FOREVER, and I almost missed your biggest news!!!

Queenie. . . said...

Okay, I'm caught up now. Congratulations! That is just crazy. You guys are all going to be fine. Do you read Sassy Mama? I've got a link to her on my sidebar. She's got triplets. I've been reading her since she was pregnant, and they are 3 now. She started with FIVE sacs, but ended up with just trips. They were really early (she had lots of problems that I don't think you'll have, based on your succesful pregnancy with Ave), but they are all just fine. I'm so excited for you!

And seriously, don't feel bad about triplets. You didn't do anything crazy.

Miranda said...

I am so glad I found you! You put a super nice comment on my blog a few days ago and I couldn't find your URL through your profile page. Glad I finally figured it out now :)

Excited to read and follow you through this pregnancy! I'm gonna go catch up as much as I can.

Take care,

M

Crossing My Fingers said...

Great post! Happy 8 weeks!!!

LinkWithin