Friday, May 27

This just in....

The RE called and I am indeed PREGNANT!!!!

Greta, my nurse, said my number was 157 or 175 (I can't remember and will ask Matt)....for counting Ave was 64 at 16 DPIUI....I'd say that's pretty good.

I go on Tuesday for another beta, which they emailed me that. I do have one question, which I can call and ask, is that my beta on my web file says 472.....Think I need to know which number it is :-)

But....I'm pregnant! I'm figuring on a February 14th due date, based off of Ave being born exactly 9 months after our IUI.

I will post more later, but Little Girl wants to go run around outside.


~*~Update~*~
I just talked to my nurse at the RE, and confirmed that it is the 472 number. It could go either way as to multiples or a singleton....regardless: We're ecstatic!

I feel like I can breath with this pregnancy. Ave's number was on the lower side so I was nervous about it being ok. As we all know, things can still go wrong, but I feel better about it.

11 comments:

Katie said...

My heart swells with joy at this news. Congratulations

Nink said...

Wow!!! Amazing news! 472 is a big first number...I wouldn't doubt if you had triplets in there! Yikes!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I am so excited for you! Woo hoo!

lauren said...

Great news!!!! Very happy for you! I am betting twins!

annacyclopedia said...

That is wonderful news, Jess! May you continue to get nothing but good news throughout this pregnancy and beyond.

Carrie said...

Oh! I had lost track of when your beta was so this shocked me! YAY!!!!

Crossing My Fingers said...

OMG!!! I'm sooo excited for you. Congrats lady!

sadie607 said...

I finally got online today and I'm so so excited for you and Matt!! Yay!! Yay!!

sadie607 said...

P.S. you might have already looked but my Beta at 14dpiui with E & E was 311 so yours is higher! Very exciting.

stephanie said...

congratulations!! that is so exciting!

Jendeis said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Yay!!!!! Tears of happiness!

LinkWithin