Saturday, April 16

One Thousand Gifts #826-850

826. Matthew getting home safely
827. Avelyn and I having a good couple of days while he was gone
828. That Matthew had a good experience at the vestry retreat
829. Great first ultrasound for a friend
830. Family hugs :-)
831. There's always another gift
832. Matt agreeing to build us a closet in our bedroom
833. Making my mom cry....in a good way :-P
834. Hearing the wind whipping around outside while comfy in the house
835. Ave sleeping through the night....we'll see if it happens again tonight
836. Andy Griffith show on netflix: yay!
837. The first daffodil blooming in my flower beds
838. Actually seeing colors in my flower beds
839. Getting plants from my mother in laws gardens
840. Having had the whole bed to myself last night
841. Ave's excitement at Daddy getting home (she hadn't seen him since Thursday)
842. There is no limit to how much love we can give
843. That miracles can, and do, happen
844. Ave announcing to all "peepee" or "poopie"
845. Seeing our friends and their little girl, who is getting so big!
846. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
847. That with Him I can do all things
848. With Him, all things are possible
849. Clearing out and organizing a couple of kitchen cabinets
850. Prospect of a family vacation next year :-)

1 comment:

secretplacesofelelyon said...

O Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name, make known among the nation what he has done.

So happy to see you've actually documented 850 things to be thankful for.

LinkWithin