Sunday, February 20

Sunny winter days!

They're the best! When it's warm enough out to enjoy the snow and just have some fun in it, without freezing your hind-end off! We were all feeling a bit of cabin fever and I decided it was time to put snow pants and boots on and go out.

It was interesting as we still have about a foot of snow, which is topped by an 1" of ice: Avelyn could walk along fine, sliding and falling a bit. Me, not so much: I would walk on top then fall through to my knees. She enjoyed it though. We even managed to do a bit of sledding on the back hill!

The neighbor's dogs would not stop barking at us and Avelyn wouldn't even look at me.

Ave with Thyme

1 comment:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I can't get over how big Avelyn is now! She is just precious! So glad you could get out and enjoy some sunshine!

LinkWithin