Tuesday, January 25

Progress....

I'm getting there. All of the blocks are stitched together. Now comes the fun part of stitching all the rows together, as well as all the point pieces, then the borders. This is where it get's tricky...suddenly the tiniest mistakes can compound and suddenly an initial 1/16" of an inch can cause inches of troubles.

The squares where the floor can be seen will be gold fabric squares. Not sure what I'm doing the next border, but there will be more beige and black. I must say....I love black. It's awesome! There's no other color that completely sets something off, as well as black does.

6 comments:

sadie607 said...

It looks great! I so want to learn how to quilt. we have a quilters group at church and they keep offering to teach me but they meet on Fridays during my work day and work keeps getting in the way.

Amanda said...

Looks great!

I tried your pizza recipe. It turned out pretty well except the cheese gets a little dark in my oven. I really liked it, my husband likes it but thinks digorino is better. But we both agreed that it tasted like the dorm pizza we used to get in college (which isn't really a knock, that stuff was pretty good). But I was really pleased with how easy it was and how few ingredients there were.

See Jamie blog said...

Beautiful! I made a full-sized quilt years ago, but I'd love to get into doing it again and get my daughters involved as well!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Love it! I left you an award.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

It is beautiful!

Nicole said...

You are so talented! It's beautiful!

Stil here...sorry so quiet lately. I promise to do better???

Have a good week!

LinkWithin