Monday, December 13

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

Everyone always talks about their favorite Christmas movies: There's a few that are considered classics and "old stand-bys". There are only a handful of movies that I have on my much watch list. What makes up the majority of my Christmas list is books.

I was talking to my friend Sadie about favorite books to read at Christmas and it got me thinking, "I wonder what other people have as their favorites". What is on your list of must reads at Christmas time?

Post them in the comments below: I'm going to leave this open until December 15th, which will then give you 10 days to read and enjoy the books that everyone has suggested.

3 comments:

carrie said...

I ADORE the children's book, "A Magical Christmas." My grandma got it for Kasen last year and every time I read it, it makes me tear up. The illustrations are beautiful and the story is so very sweet. The only thing that bothers me about it is that it is very non-religious and to me Christmas is a religious holiday. But, I know that not everyone feels that way and I still love the book anyway!

http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Christmas-Claire-Freedman/dp/1589258282/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1292287418&sr=1-2

Amanda said...

I don't really have a favorite Christmas book. Most of the ones I have are children's books. I've got a couple Berenstien Bears Christmas books. I also really like the Samantha christmas-y story.

sadie607 said...

I have many. I'll have to come back and write them all out (since I'm at work...). You need to post some of yours though.

LinkWithin