Friday, May 7

Mom's 50th Birthday Memory Quilt

It's BACK!!!! The quilting lady finished it and I got it the other day in the mail :-) I haven't put a binding on it and with the shape of my dining room it's not happening before tomorrow night's surprise party.



Unfortunately not a lot of people are coming to the party: I think we have around 25 people...We invited around 50. Hopefully it's still a great time...I think my mom knows...at this point, it's not going to be about a surprise party, but 1 of the people who will be there (my mom's friend from high school that she hasn't seen in 18 years) and the quilt.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The quilt looks great! I'm sure your mom will LOVE it!

kimbosue said...

YAY for surprise parties!
YAY for old high school friends!
YAY for an AWESOME quilt from an AWESOME daughter!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That quilt is amazing. I know she is going to love it! Great job!

Crossing My Fingers said...

25 is still a lot of people. That quilt is GORGEOUS! I'm sure your mother will LOVE it.

LinkWithin