Thursday, December 31

I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book. ~Groucho Marx

I wish I had done this differently. I have that little blurb on the right side of my blog with the last couple of books I read, but do you think I can remember EVERY book I read this year...nope. I wish I could. I've never kept track of how many books I've read in a year. I know one summer, when I was 14, I was in a reading contest and I had read over 150 during summer break...other kids' books were less than 150 pages....most of mine were into the 300-400 bracket.

Here's what I can remember from this year's reading:
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
The Handmaiden's Tale by Margaret Atwood
A Good Year by Peter Mayle
A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle
The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl
The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
Jimmy Stewart and His Poems
The Whole World Over by Julia Glass
Jimmy Stewart by Marc Eliot
The Runaway Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
Defining Your Own Success: Breastfeeding after Breast Reduction by Diane West

World Without End by Ken Follett
New Year's Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
The Shack by William Paul Young
Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Envy by Anna Godbersen
Rumors by Anna Godbersen
A Respectable Trade by Phillippa Gregory
The Lost Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini
Natural Childbirth The Bradley Way
Husband Coached Childbirth
Adoption for Dummies (29)
A Quilter's Holiday by Jennifer Chiaverini
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon

No comments:

LinkWithin