Had my last OB appt this morning. I'm a solid 3cm and am very soft and stretchy. Doctor said she could induce me 10/28 if I wanted, but I'd rather not be induced.
I go on Friday for an NST and pending those results they'll check my amniotic fluids...and if I need to have this baby NOW after that appt, they'll induce me Fri/Sat.
Otherwise, we're waiting until 11/3 and will induce me then. I'm just praying she shows up before this Friday. I'd really rather not be induced....I'm more afraid of that than actual labor. Something about the pitocin makes me really nervous, especially consider it immediately ups the chance of a c-section (which I REALLY don't want!).