Thursday, October 29

......... and so we wait

Nothing happening here: I just got home from working in the store (6 hours). Yesterday I worked on my leaf blocks and got about 10 of those done....only 46 more to go and then all of the strips to surround each leaf. There's really not much to report...I'm sure no one wants to hear about my loading and running and unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, taking a nap etc etc. It's been real excitin'!

My mother and I decided that I would try castor oil this afternoon. It worked for her with my sister and honestly the worst it can do is make me go to the bathroom (neither of us have diarrhea issues, we have the opposite problem). I mixed myself a small glass of OJ with a tablespoon of castor oil; it seriously wasn't that bad...I've taken far more disgusting things (how about grapeseed oil extract, goldenseal extract, or acephatita[sp?]...those things are nasty!).

I figure I'd give it a shot! Matt has told me he doesn't want to work the route tomorrow and would much rather spend the night in the hospital with this baby being born. Of course if nothing happens, he's going on the route and I'm going for my NST at 11am. If working on my feet for 6 hours, castor oil, and bouncing on my yoga ball don't start labor, then she's just not ready.

Don't worry....I will NOT walk out of this house without posting on here, facebook, and thebump. I will not leave you all hanging. If there's no posts, there's no labor :-)

4 comments:

Jendeis said...

Um, not to be all bossy, but do not make telling us your priority. Just go have that baby, damnit! When she's good and ready, of course.

Melissa G said...

The suspense is killing me! You must be going even more crazy... =)

Hang in there.

Kymberli said...

Ditto Jen and Melissa!

annacyclopedia said...

Long walks, sex, ride in a bumpy truck, a good cry, red raspberry leaf tea...that's all I got. Good luck! Although maybe if we make it a race between you and me the competition will help speed things up...for both of us....

LinkWithin