Sunday, October 4

37 weeks 1 day

How far along: 37 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Dr's scale says 11lbs, I just bought new batteries for our scale...will check that tomorrow
Maternity clothes: 1 pair of pants and my tees: Everything else is regular clothes.
Stretch marks: Let's just say they're really not pretty under the flourescent lights of a changing room with a full length mirror
Sleep: Starting to hurt a bit more...I'm glad we have the bed we do (wrought iron headboard) or I seriously would not be able to get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Getting the car seat installed
Movement: Yup, she's doing a lot more big stretches and seems to be moving southward.
Food cravings: Ice cold water
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: I think I'm having BH, but I'm not sure, but there is definitely a certain amount of pain in my pelvic region...I'm assuming things are stretching and moving down there.
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: My knuckles not being swollen: I've always kind of had finger issues (during the summer they swell and hurt when it's too hot). I actually have to wait about 30 minutes in the morning before I can get my wedding band on. It's not all the time that the rest of my fingers are swollen, but enough that it hurts.
I am looking forward to: 2 weeks of work!!!!!! Getting the nursery finished next weekend.
Weekly wisdom: We really have no idea what we're doing lol
Milestones: Surprising people when I tell them that I have 3 weeks left....they all think I have more to go.

Here's the pictures: I've been curious how I look from behind and straight on...whether I am "all over pregnant" or just in the front.

4 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

you look great!

Photogrl said...

Lookin' good!

Only 3 weeks to go!?! SO exciting!

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you are full term!!! You look great, I'd say belly only :)

daega99 said...

You look amazing!!!!

LinkWithin