Sunday, September 27

36 weeks 1 day

First off I want to thank everyone for all of your kind words of advice and support: It's one of the things I absolutely love about this community! So, THANK YOU!

How far along: 36 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I think my weight is holding steady at 7-9 lbs of gain from my Pre-PG weight.
Maternity clothes: 1 pair of pants and my tees: Everything else is regular clothes.
Stretch marks: Yes they branch out from the underside of my belly toward my hips...weird
Sleep: Not too much of an issue, I get up 1-3 times to go pee, but fall back to sleep...my back and belly/sides sometimes hurt.
Best moment this week: I honestly don't know.
Movement: Yup, she's doing a lot more big stretches and seems to be moving southward.
Food cravings: Ice cold water
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None...If I'm having BH, I don't know it it
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: Sleeping on my back...I wake up there sometimes (in spite of pillows). It seriously is so much more comfortable than my sides, especially with the belly.
I am looking forward to: 3 weeks of work!!!!!!
Weekly wisdom: We really have no idea what we're doing lol
Milestones: 36 weeks...that's a milestone to me :-)



It's been one of those grungy "around the house" kind of days here: You can see that I am sporting the disheveled "I've been laying on the couch hair" along with the always sexy husband's college sweats, and a regular shirt of mine that no longer fits: I'm a regular fashionista!

No comments:

LinkWithin