Sunday, September 20

35 weeks 1 day (35/35)

35 weeks down, 35 days to go! We still have so much reading to do: Everything from our Bradley books to the vaccine book to manuals for all of the safety things. I pulled the car seat out of the box to start familiarizing ourselves with that. The room is pretty much all set; at some point we should pull the cosleeper out of the box and get that setup in our room. I really would like to have all the big things done by the beginning of October....we'll see.

How far along: 35 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +7 (+12 if you count the weight I initially lost and regained as part of my weight gain)
Maternity clothes: I absolutely LOVE my motherhood maternity work pants...they're so soft and comfy...I actually wore them 3 days in a row last week before I caved and made myself wear something else
Stretch marks: Yes: I'm sure I'll see more once the baby's out.
Sleep: Not too much of an issue, I get up 1-3 times to go pee, but fall back to sleep...my back and belly/sides sometimes hurt.
Best moment this week: Finishing the Christmas stocking and doing some maternity shots with Matt
Movement: Quite regularly, but I think it's starting to become somewhat less...my guess is she's running out of room in there (I'm waiting to have some major belly growth soon).
Food cravings: Ice cold water
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None...If I'm having BH, I don't know it it
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: Drugs! This past week of having a cold was really hard, because I wouldn't take anything other than the occasional tylenol and benadryl at bed time.
I am looking forward to: Reaching 36 weeks! (and 4 more weeks of work!)
Weekly wisdom: Pace yourself
Milestones: Starting to feel uncomfortable sometimes...does that count?

10 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Great picture! You look fantastic!

sadie607 said...

I love the picture you look so cute. Did you and matt have professional maternity pics today? I can't believe how close you are. Time is just flying (well for me anyways).

sadie607 said...

Please ignore my question I should read your blog in order. I just went and saw the rest of the pics. they look great. I can't wait to see more.

Rachel said...

Jess you look beautiful!! just beautiful!

Miss said...

you look SO SO cute! =)

and, I am jealous of the "starting" to feel uncomfortable =) I have been there for A LONG time!! haha

annacyclopedia said...

You really do look fabulous! And ice cold water is my new passion, too - weird, hey?

babyattheend said...

Wow! She's almost here! You look great!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Make sure you have your car seat inspected once you put it in the car. I am a certified car seat installer and many times people put them in wrong. Go to your local fire dept or police station and ask if anyone is certified to check it.

Mary

Photogrl said...

You look beautiful!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

You look fantastic! Coming up on the home stretch!

LinkWithin