Saturday, August 29

Today is my shower...

and I am beyond anxious about it. I can't even explain the whys of it, but I am. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not looking forward to being the center of attention or having people comment on pretty much anything. One thing infertility has made me is a very closed person...I feel like it's the only way to protect myself from the seemingly harmless comments.

I'm scared that someone is going to make the comment that every ribbon I break is another pregnancy, knowing that I could rip all the ribbons in the world and it wouldn't happen. Most of the people there don't know about our IF, some know that we tried for three years, and only our parents know about our azoo diagnosis.

Hopefully, I can be strong and all my worries will be for nothing. Matt is going to be there for the last 1/2 of the shower (it's from 12-2, he'll be there by 1)...so that will help.

No comments:

LinkWithin