Sunday, July 19

26 weeks 1 day

Can I say that I feel tiny? Everyone keeps commenting to me on how small my belly is. I can honestly say I haven't gained ANYTHING! I know all is well, and maybe I'm just blessed to be one of those people who's bodies handle pregnancy beautifully, but I can't imagine I'm that lucky.

Yesterday was fine, all though it was a long day. My mom's cousin kept pushing for us to spend the night (this was at 2:30 - the drive home is only 3.5 hours)...we didn't. I don't like spending the night ANYWHERE, especially if Matt isn't with me. I hate it, I don't sleep.

Nothing new to report, so here's this weeks picture, yes, I'm in my pajamas; no, I haven't brushed my hair yet (not that I usually do):
In the second one I'm sucking in my stomach.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Our birthmother only has a teeny tiny bump too!

Photogrl said...

Cute belly pics!

I know what you mean about spending the night anywhere but home...it's hard to sleep in a different bed when you're not pregnant, let alone when you are.

Gettysburg Homestead said...

awwww... look at you!!!! You really aren't that big.

Chelle said...

You look great! You MUST be one of those women who just handles pregnancy beautifully!

Katie said...

You look great! I think I'll be in your shoes! 16 weeks and I'm skinnier than ever before! I guess we got the good genes ;) Now if our kids would get off our bladders, right? ;)

LinkWithin