Sunday, May 24

Coming to you from the sand and surf....

We're here: I haven't been here in about 6 years I think, the first time I was here I was 10 3/4 years old ....but I remember every reason why I love it. It doesn't seem to bother me that I've only had about 7 hours of sleep since Friday morning. I am here, Matt's here, and we're at the ocean.

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Right now I'm just sitting on my private deck, listening to the wave and watching the sun move across the sky. Yesterday, MIL, Matt and I were the first, and only, ones in the ocean. I can't wait to get back out there. Last night FIL, Matt and I sat in the "Theater room" (100" projection screen) and watched "Quantum of Solace" (I must say it's pretty cool having a theater in your house.

We went for a walk in the evening, Matt and I, and MIL and a few cousins. Anyways, today looks like it's going to be beautiful, the sun is up, the sky is relatively clear, the waves are crashing :-) I'm a happy girl

6 comments:

Danifred said...

Ahhhh... the beach! What a wonderful place to be. Have a fabulous time :)

Jendeis said...

I'm so glad you are having a fun and peaceful weekend. You deserve it!!

sadie607 said...

That sounds so great. I hope it continues to be a relaxing vacation for you and Matt.

annacyclopedia said...

Sounds blissful! Hope you keep having a great time and you can completely tune out PP. And I also hope she gets sand in her bathing suit...

Busted Tube said...

Sounds like a great vacation! Enjoy the sun, sea and sand- and congratulations on your pregnancy!
~ICLW~

Fat Chick said...

Wow, sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy the beach!!!

ICLW

LinkWithin