Sunday, May 31

19 weeks 1 day

Can I just say how surreal it is to think that I am 1 week away from hitting the half-way mark?!
Here are the current details:

Even after being on vacation for a week I'm still down 4 lbs from my pre-IUI weight (I'm at 173.5). I'm hoping my doctor doesn't yell at me on Friday. It's not like I haven't been eating and I don't have nausea, it's just all going somewhere...I just don't know where.

I'm fully in maternity clothes. There is no way I can not wear them. Fortunately the clothes I bought for summer are all stretchy, so I am still wearing them and probably will be able to continue to do so. Matt's aunt brought me a bag of maternity clothes. I guess she shops a lot there and just finds there clothes to be more comfortable. So I got 2 really cute shirt-dresses and a couple of nice tops.

I think we may have a water baby on our hands (not surprising considering I'm a water rat). The kid loved being in the ocean! I would get out after a couple of hours of jumping waves and floating around and the kid would not sit still.

I took the doppler on vacation and every time I would check it would take me a good 5 minutes to find even a faint heartbeat, I think it was just how they were laying. I got home last night (13 hour drive), popped the doppler on and BOOM! heartbeat was right there. I don't know if the difference in altitude has anything to do with it. I think this kid is glad to be home; they haven't stopped kicking since I climbed into bed last night.

Of course I didn't get a picture of me in my swim suit. There were only about 10 cameras around and not one picture of my belly or a nice one of Matt and I. Matt did get one of me in my regular clothes...so that's the best I've got.

4 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Congrats on being halfway! Glad to hear things are going well!

sadie607 said...

Yay for almost 20 weeks! And I can't wait to hear more about your vacation and how everything went with PP and bil, your shower etc. Hopefully all was well with that. Glad you made it there and back safely.

(Oh and as a side note because I can't contain my excitement we brought Eli home today!)

~Hollie said...

Very cute belly pic, and congrats on being almost halfway!

annacyclopedia said...

You look so great, Jess! I love hearing of your little on jumping around after you were in the water - so neat!

LinkWithin