Sunday, March 1

6 weeks 1 day

Tomorrow we FINALLY go for an ultrasound! I can't wait, and at the same time I can. I honestly think everything will be fine, but there's always that little voice that makes you doubt. Hopefully all is good and I can stop having these anxiety attacks...they're horrid.

My anxiety attacks aren't anything life threatening or serious: I basically get a tightening in my chest, my heart starts to pound, and I have to take really deep breaths to calm myself. The closer we've gotten to tomorrow the more of them I'm having. I keep practicing my breathing and trying to calm myself.

All of you who have been pregnant, are pregnant, and who have NOT had a breast reduction I pity you. In the past two days my boobs have become HYPER sensitive...the shower hurts, clothes rubbing against my nipples hurt...I can ONLY IMAGINE what it would be like if I wasn't desensitized. Fortunately, like the nausea, it seems to come and go in how bad it is.

I've had a bit of cramping this morning, but it felt more like O pain, but lower, more of a sharp twinge. I'm not too concerned. I did lay down on the couch for a while with a book and a glass of water to try and relax a bit.

My nausea still comes and goes, but it's not bad enough to make me run for the bathroom. More of a yuck, that if I eat something and take some deep breaths, it passes. I do seem to have some heartburn, not sure if that's from what I eat or not...I haven't been eating anything different.

Tired, I can't tell...this time of year I always am a bit dreary and tired. It's just so gloomy out that sleeping sounds like a good thing. I'm going to sleep maybe 15 minutes earlier, I'm not napping, but I do get sleepy in the afternoons.

My only prayer request for tomorrow is that whatever news we get is definitive. That yes this is a viable pregnancy or no it isn't. I don't want to be floundering in the unknown or the "let's see".

Supposedly in the 6th week I'll start to feel nauseous and fatigued more frequently. Only time will tell.

7 comments:

SupersammyG said...

6 weeks was the magic number for my m/s to start. I hope it doesn't hit you. It is no fun at all. Good luck at the u/s. It will be really cool and at the same time you will think that is what my kid looks like??? Can't wait to see how it goes. g/l We have our nt scan tomorrow. Perhaps we will be looking at our kids at the same time! Fun Fun That is if we can get throught the foot of snow to get to the hospital!

michelle said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow, I will be thinking about you....:)

m:)

Queenie. . . said...

Good luck tomorrow! I will be checking in to see how it goes.

Kymberli said...

I'll be stalking your blog all day tomorrow! I've left an award for you on my blog!

sadie607 said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'm sending you and Matt tons of good thoughts for a textbook perfect ultrasound. Keep me updated on how it goes.

melissa said...

Prayers for good news tomorrow!

annacyclopedia said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping you've already received good news!

LinkWithin