Wednesday, February 18

2nd Beta

Got a phone message at 8:50 and was told to call the RE. Called them back, the nurse is in with a patient and will call me back...I HATE those kind of messages. Now I'm sitting here with my stomach in knots. I didn't think I would be that affected if things didn't work out: Kind of an "oh well...we'll just move on". Now I'm not thinking that's going to be the case.

~*~Update~*~
179: We go on March 2nd for an ultrasound.

I had to call them back! Sat here for an hour and she never called. My hearts been in my stomach and I've been scared silly. How infuriating and inconsiderate! GRRRR!! Everything is good....according to her. We'll see in 12 days.

8 comments:

Shinejil said...

Congrats!

Waiting for an u/s--are we having fun yet? :)

Here's to a very happy, growing bean for both of us.

theworms said...

I am so, so happy for you!!!! Congrats! Can't wait for the u/s.

Chelle said...

I'm glad you called them! I hate how they make us sit in agony!!

congratulations! Fingers crossed for a great u/s!

Janna said...

YEA!!!!! Can't wait for the u/s results!!!

Jendeis said...

Let's note the most important part: your ultrasound is on my birthday which is obviously a good omen!! :)

Queenie. . . said...

Yay!!! That's GREAT.

littlesteps said...

Congrats! I hope the U/S goes well!

Jamers said...

Gah! Just when one 2ww ends, they start you up on another one! I'm glad things are still looking good! How dare they not call you back?! Don't they know how easily freak-outable we are?!

LinkWithin