Saturday, November 29

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

OK, so remember this post, when I was showing you how clean my dining room was for company: Here's what it looked like BEFORE I cleaned.

Interesting, huh. I'm cleaning it again because tomorrow we have friends coming over to lunch. This is the problem with having your sewing room being your dining room, especially during Christmas when I'm working on a bazillion projects.

This morning we went and got our Christmas tree. Last year we cut our tree on my parents' property. In years before we've gone to friends of my parents who have a tree farm at the top of a mountain. It's really a nice setup. They have two small cabins setup: One is where they make all the Christmas wreaths and the other is where you can go and warm up with some hot chocolate and cookies. It's really a nice family operation. Of course there's always a ton of kids running around.

After we were done with the tree we came home and did some stuff around the house, before heading up to my parents, again, for dinner. In the evening I worked on some sewing while Matt read his book.

Here's the link to the rest of the pictures.

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

Fun, I love all the snow. It snowed for about 2 minutes this morning (literally) and then just rain. Not so fun.

littlezen said...

We went to a tree farm like that for the first 7 years we were married. It creates wonderful memories. Now we're waiting until we have a kid.

LinkWithin