Tuesday, May 13

Update on the weekend...

Friday night I went to my sister's show "Mystery Weekend": A murder mystery, where nothing is like it seemed. I was completely baffled!

Saturday was spent at Matt's grandparents'...building his grandmother a garden shed for Mother's Day.
Here's the photographic updates:

Gram, BIL and Matt, The Shed

The Food:
Funny story: All my food (spinach quiche, peanut butter cupcakes, berry pie, and bread pudding) all came out wonderful. One slight glitch...I accidentally used pineapple cottage cheese in my quiche, completely didn't realize it until people were asking why it was sweet.


Sunday afternoon was spent at my parents, showering my mother with love...right. We played with the chicks instead.


My mom...does she look 48 to you?! I don't think so.

The chickie poos (well 2 of them): the one on the left is a Barred Rock, the right Rhode Island Red. I guess my sister is getting hungry.

No comments:

LinkWithin