Sunday, May 18

Let go, and Let God

I had to go to work this morning: Yuck! Fortunately, I was home by 10:00am; just in time to climb back into bed with Matt ;-)

It was gorgeous when I got up. The sun was starting to burn the fog off, and the sky was a deep blue. I grabbed my camera. It was a good thing, because since I left work it has done nothing but rain and be overcast.

Now, before you look at them. Keep in mind, they are completely unedited. I had nothing to do with them and their composition. They were taken while driving down the road at 60mph, out the window. Thus what I mean by Let Go and Let God. They are entirely His works.

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

Beautiful pictures. Did I read that right? You were driving and taking pictures at the same time? haha

(now I'm going to attempt the verification thing, wish me luck :~)

Miss said...

wow...gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin