Monday, July 28

A Partial Renovation Home Tour

I love vlogs and podcasts, and I keep hoping that someone will ask me to be on one, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Instead of waiting, I decided to do a 10 minute video tour of our home, about halfway through the renovation process. There’s a lot of little glimpses at the things that were going on and what was to come.
There is still a ton of work to do in the house, but we were able to move back home before my birthday {July 21st} which was awesome. It’s so good to be home. I’ve got about a thousand things on my list that need to be done, and I’m not sure just when they’re going to happen.
But in the mean time…you can check out the video of what was going on a few weeks ago: I think I recorded this on July 6th.

No comments:

LinkWithin