Wednesday, February 27

It was a very good year….


Growing up, one of my favorite songs was Frank Sinatra’s “Good Year”; it still is. When we would get home from school my dad would open all the windows in our house {in the spring} and my brother and I would work feverishly alongside him to give the house a good scrub down before my mom got home from work. Frankie was always on the turn table. Those are some of my favorite memories.

Last week one of my favorite quilt blogs was doing a giveaway and asked a question of her readers to be entered. While I’m not doing a giveaway this time, I am asking the question that she did, because it was so fun to read the responses.

What is your favorite memory
from your 23rd year?

I have a ton from that year: We closed on our first home, got married a month and half later, moved in together {as husband and wife}, we traveled to Jamaica, Ireland and Scotland. It was an all around awesome year!

No comments:

LinkWithin