Monday, January 7

Books 2013

Books 2013It's a new year for me to attempt actually reading a few things. Last year I didn't do too badly, although I still haven't finished the book that is last on my list of those I actually read in 2012. I did manage to read 24, which I believe is 7 more than I did in 2011. Yea, those of you who manage to read 75+ books a year astound me.

I'm already behind the 8 ball with those I haven't finished from last year, those that are sitting untouched from last year, and those that I should have already read because I need to review them from last year.

I suppose my reading goal this year is to get caught up, not to mention actually READ the 10+ books on parenting that I really need to get through before the kids are grown. {One piece of advice: Read those books BEFORE you have kids!}

Anyways, here it is: My Accomplished Reads of 2013

* "Redeeming Childbirth" by Angie Tolpin
* "Shepherding a Child's Heart" by Tedd Tripp
* "Fit to Burst" by Rachel Jankovic
* "Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe" by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
* "The Orphan King" by Sigmund Brouwer
* "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett
* "Growing Grateful Kids" by Susie Larson
* "Fortress of Mist" by Sigmund Brouwer
* "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
* "Embracing Beauty" by Trina Holden
* "The Blessed Woman" by Debbie Morris
* "Trim Healthy Mama" by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison
* "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon
* "The Exile" {A Graphic Novel...think comic book} by Diana Gabaldon
* "Dragonfly in Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
* "Voyager" by Diana Gabaldon
* "Drums of Autumn" by Diana Gabaldon
* "The Fiery Cross" by Diana Gabaldon
* "A Breath of Snow and Ashes" by Diana Gabaldon
* "An Echo in the Bone" by Diana Gabaldon
* "The Scottish Prisoner" by Diana Gabaldon
* "A Leaf on the Winds of All Hallows Eve" by Diana Gabaldon
* "A Wreath of Snow" by Liz Curtis Higgs
* "Women of Christmas" by Liz Curtis Higgs
* "The Martyr's Fire" by Sigmund Brouwer
* "Cold Tangerines" by Shauna Niequist
* "Bittersweet" by Shauna Niequist




No comments:

LinkWithin