Monday, December 3

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This past weekend we headed to our favorite Christmas Tree Farm to get our tree {we actually won our tree this year…yay!} I think this has to be the most beautiful tree we’ve ever had. I wanted tall and skinny and that’s just what I got; I didn’t even have to trim any branches off the bottom.

Needless to say, last night I stayed up to get the house decorated; Avie even stayed up late to help decorate the tree. There’s still some things that need to be done, but all in all it was a productive weekend; I even got some Christmas shopping done online as well as ordered our Christmas cards.

So here it is….our home, decorated for our first official Christmas of 6! I definitely have done a bit more than last year.

Christmas Decor

What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations?

Don’t forget the enter the MASSIVE GIVEAWAY! It ends tonight at midnight, so get those entries in!

No comments:

LinkWithin