Sunday, November 25

Seven Years

Seven years ago today, the day after a huge blizzard, there was a wedding in our town, a winter wonderland. Hard to believe that it’s already been seven years since that day and hard to believe it’s only been seven years.

These years have held more of God than I could have ever imagined possible. I am so thankful for all that he has done for us, given us, been for us. I’m thankful for our infertility, Matt’s back problems, and all the hard times we’ve experienced, because it’s been through them that God has drawn Matt and I together and to Him.

He has blessed us through those times, with good health, four beautiful children, loving family, and growing love. He has blessed me with a husband who works incredibly hard for his family, who takes great joy in his children, who is more than I could have ever hoped for in a husband, a best friend. For those things I will forever be thankful.

This isn’t the ride that I expected when I said “I do.”, but it’s been a great one thus far. Thank you for being there at the highs and lows ‘Chew….I love you. Happy Anniversary! Here’s to 70 more.

~*~*~*~PicMonkey Collage
DSC_0297Today we spent the afternoon out. We didn’t do anything fancy, just went to a Mexican restaurant in O-Town and some errands. It was just a simple afternoon out together.

No comments:

LinkWithin