Monday, June 4

Who Doesn't Love Comments Part 2

So there has been quite a bit of interest in doing a commenting-blog-hop kind of thing once a month, on a month by month basis, which is awesome! I'm so excited about that.

What do we want to call it? What kind of graphic do we want? I have something in mind, but I want to know what all of you think. Now I'm going to open it up to all of you.

Over the next few days I would LOVE if you left your ideas in the comments and emailed me (jess.white05 at gmail.com) whatever graphic designs you've come up with {I know there are at least a few of you graphic-designer people who read!}

By the beginning of next week I'm going to be posting all the ideas (and graphics) and we'll have a big vote.

I'm hoping to have this up and running for July 2-8th, so if we haul-heinie and get the word out there ASAP I think we can do this! Have a name/graphic by June 8th and start Tweeting/FBing/Blogging/etc to get people to join us in this new venture!

I'm excited! Are you?

No comments:

LinkWithin