Saturday, March 3

Go YONANAS!

For Christmas Matt's grandparents bought us a wonderful little gadget: You fill it with frozen bananas and fruit and out comes ice cream! Ice cream that I don't mind giving A for breakfast. Introducing the Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver!

This thing really is awesome. So far Ave and I have made strawberry and banana, mixed berry and banana, and raspberry, banana, and chocolate chip "ice cream". I'm hoping to try it soon with some veggies to see if that's a fun way I can get Ave to eat her veggies.

My next goal is to take frozen cream of coconut and frozen pineapple and try to make pina coladas, minus the rum...because that's just yucky!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cool. I've heard of making ice cream out of bananas, but I did know that their was something to do it for you. Sounds yummy.

sadie607 said...

that's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. My entire family would love this.

LinkWithin