Thursday, March 22

3 Months Old

We're a quarter of the way through the first year :-(
{just a reminder, it's only 9 months until Christmas now ;-)}

They're starting to be so much fun, smiling now and chuckling at things. No one has started actually laughing yet, but I can't imagine it will be too far off. All three are doing really well with holding up their heads, even Ellie is now getting into it. The boys are pretty consistently taking 4-5ounces at each feeding; Ellie is doing around 3-4...sometimes less, sometimes more.


We had our first stroller adventure. My mom and I walked to the playground at the elementary school with Ave. It was nice to be out: We did get some looks from people and a couple of nosey-nellies that came to gawk (but tried to be covert in what they were doing).

I think James is going to be crawling soon: During tummy time those legs don't stop moving! He's actually managed to move himself a couple of inches forward. Henry just puts his head down during tummy time and goes to sleep, so does Ellie.

Henry is weighing in at 12lbs.

James is weighing in at 11.8lbs.


Ellie is weighing in at 9lbs 13.1ounces.

Henry is wearing a football jersey because he's my little line-backer, James is in a rugby jersey because he's my rugby/soccer player, and Ellie is just Ellie our little peanut (I woke her up to take the pictures, thus why she looks a bit out of it).

All my kiddos!



8 comments:

Life Happens said...

I get the biggest smile on my face when I see pictures of your babies. They are all pure sunshine.

And that last picture is just precious!

Maria said...

gorgeous babes, jess!!
i love the last one <3
i just want to hug them all! they have such big beautiful eyes and sweet hair!!

hope you have a great weekend!
xoxox
maria

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cuuuute!

sadie607 said...

I just can't believe how big they are already. So so adorable.

Rachel said...

Can't believe you still have time to blog with triplets, but glad you do :). They are so adorable and big! My daughter is 8 months old, but Henry has already caught up to her weight! Too funny :).

twinkietotmom said...

Sweet babies! I miss when my girls were that itty bitty! Stopping by from SUYL, I'm a mom to two & half yo twin girls!

Janna said...

They're beautiful...all 4 of them!! :)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wonderful. I love multiples. We have twins amongst our 8, had three under 2 years for a while. Busy but wonderful.

LinkWithin