Tuesday, January 31

Newborn Photographs

The other day I finally managed to get pictures of the trio, sans clothes {which is the cutest way to get baby pictures}. Let me just preface this by saying it is not easy, at all, to get pictures of 3 babies at any one time: No one looks at the camera {or even the same direction}, one starts to fuss while the others are fine...etc etc. And it ended up with my being peed on, pooped on, and spit upon. So, here's to a life of never getting pictures that are perfect :-P, but are perfect nonetheless.

















{And as for the watermarking, it's pretty common for pictures of triplets to be stolen from people's blogs...it's my preventative measure [amongst others] to keep that from happening}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!
are henry and james identical? they look so much alike!

Life Happens said...

They are so precious!! Love all the pictures. And good for you for protecting your pictures.

Jessica White said...

@zygotta...nope none of them are identical....actually Ellie and James are the two that look more identical (Henry looks exactly like Ave as a baby) when we have E dressed in neutral clothes, everyone thinks she's J....we've even mistaken her at a quick glance or at night for J and vice versa.

Kateri said...

They are so adorable and look quite chubby. And the photos of the three of them turned out quite well.

Queenie. . . said...

Totally awesome! And, OMG, I'm going to have one of those in my house soon. And I will no doubt freak out much more over dealing with one than you ever will over three. . .you're going to be my inspiration for making it through sleepless nights and toddler temper tantrums.

Young Grasshoper said...

Beautiful!! And great job! I consider a picture of my trio a success so long as no one is crying (I have really lowered my standards).

sadie607 said...

These pictures are so adorable. You did a great job.

Amanda said...

They are so cute. You should try to get a pic with all 3 of them sleeping... but I understand that could be easier said than done if they aren't super sleepy babes (I only had one and couldn't get him to doze off during any of his posed pictures).

How are they doing with their feeding and growth? Everyone still doing well? You and Matt hanging in there?

Erin said...

They are precious! I hope you are have "more good days than bad!" :)

Janna said...

They're absolutely beautiful!! :)

I have a code that keeps people from right clicking and saving pictures. I put it in an HTML gadget box in the blog settings. Email me if you want it. thehaiks AT yahoo DOT com

LinkWithin