Friday, September 2

18 weeks

18 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of bell peppers

Maternity Clothes: Yea, definitely. Some of my stretch yoga pants are no longer comfortable to wear. I guess I can say I'm fully into maternity clothes.

Weight Gain: Down only 5lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight

Stretch Marks: Just one new one....above my belly button

Sleep: Lovely~Although lying on my back, for even a few moments, results in major hip/sciatic/back pain when I change position

Best Moment of the Week: People's reactions to being told we're having triplets...some of the faces people make...HAHAHA!

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: For the most part I'm feeling pretty good, bit tired sometimes and some stretchy issues, but nothing major.

Food Cravings: Ice water...definitely more sweets this time, which I'm limiting. With Ave, I had no desire for sweets. Give me some cookies and a glass of milk and I'm a happy girl!

Gender: 2 boys and a girl: Still no guesses on names

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY! Especially at night....It's ridiculous, I feel like I could pee every 2 seconds....and it's only at night.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting a move on with preparing things for the babies

Weekly Wisdom: Walking too much doesn't do me any good.

Milestones: 6 weeks 'til viability 18 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here! Halfway there!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 44" waist , 48"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!) I definitely have a bump, by the end of the day it's a D-bump, in the mornings, it's still more of a B-bump.

(Pardon whatever it is my hair is doing!)

3 comments:

sadie607 said...

Yay for halfway there!! You look great!

Nink said...

You hardly look like you're carrying triplets! You're glowing, even with wonky hair. :) I can't believe you're halfway there. How exciting! Bring on the 2nd half!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still not into maternity clothes - with triplets!

I am also 18 weeks today, but have been wearing maternity for 2 or 3 weeks now - if anything else closes, then it gets very uncomfortable once I sit down (and I mostly sit at work)

you look really good

totally hear you on peeing... the weirdest thing is that right after peeing I feel like I can go one more time. The feeling subsides after 15 minutes or so - until I really need to pee again, that is :)

LinkWithin