Saturday, May 21

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope” Alexandre Dumas Père


* My iPad2 came: Very cool!

* I've given up on the seeds I had started for the garden, we have had so much rain and no sun that the plants that I had all molded and rotted out. Not even a grow light was helping.

* There was a whole lot more I was thinking of posting, but I seriously can't think about what any of it was.....

* Oh, not to get anyone excited, because it may be nothing.....keep praying. Took an HPT this morning and it was only 1 line, then I went back a couple of hours later and there was a very, very, very faint line.....could be an evap line, could be leftover trigger (which I doubt....that was 10 days ago), could be an early BFP.

I'm not telling Matt, but I am keeping my prayers most fervent and everything crossed. Of course, I'll probably chicken out and not test until my beta results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My insurance was like that too. It stinks that it doesn't cover IF. I actually wrote my local represenative when he was running for re-election about that and the adoption tax rebate. Probably doesn't make a difference, but atleast I felt better.

LinkWithin