Tuesday, April 19

One Thousand Gifts #876-900

876. "Cast your anxieties on Him because he cares for you"  1 Peter 5:7
877. My mother in law and sister in law watching Ave for the day so I could clean
878. Having a completely clean upstairs
879. All the windows and curtains on the first floor cleaned and washed
880. Simplifying
881. Boxes of things to donate to Sal's Boutique
882. Having the whole guest room cleaned out and up for company
883. A washer and dryer that have worked all day, without a problem....I would've been a while at the river scrubbing otherwise
884. A tailbone that is sloooowwwwlllyyy getting better
885. A husband who helps clean the house on his "day off"
886. Finding a bunch of stuff while cleaning that belongs in the "gift" box
887. FINALLY figuring out a sewing pattern....we'll see if I can figure it all the way
888. That Ave missed me today while she was with Baba and Auntie Meggers
889. The first of our seeds sprouting
890. Ave asking to go "nigh-nigh"
891. Hand me downs
892. While cleaning finding a bunch of my grandmother's sewing patterns and supplies
893. Remembering how she would teach me to sew
894. That I have a brother and a sister
895. "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
896. A quiet dinner just Matt and I
897. Salad....love salad
898. The input of others
899. Tums
900. That I seriously have come up with NINE HUNDRED different Gifts that my God has given me!

1 comment:

sadie607 said...

I'm so amazed at all of the things you've come up with. It's been fun reading your lists.

LinkWithin