Sunday, April 24

Happy Easter!

The Lord is Risen: HE is risen INDEED! Alleluia!

What a wonderful Easter we had today: We had a lot of family visiting, those that weren't able to make it were sorely missed. My goodness Ave got quit the stash too....and we didn't really get her anything (a bible, a stuffed lamb, and a toothbrush). Between Baba and Oma and my aunt....I no longer need to buy her any summer clothes! Yes!

It was such a great day. We got up in the morning and had breakfast with my aunt and uncle, who stayed with us. It was sunny and 60* (never mind that by the time we got out of church it was overcast and drizzling). There were actually flowers blooming (which hasn't happened in a very long time). Of course, there was delicious food (and way too much of it) and candy (but not too much candy).

And the best part....Our Lord has conquered death!


All of my mom's family(and marry-ins)
(my brother and his wife and my sister were the only ones missing)

(l to r: My cousin, Sarah, and Avelyn; Auntie Meggers and Avelyn; Avelyn sniffing the hotsies)
(Avelyn participating in the Easter Egg hunt after church;
showing off her dress, hat and coat that my MIL made for her)

Click HERE to see the rest of the pictures

2 comments:

raisingmiles said...

Great pics! What a fun day!

manymanymoons said...

Stop it with the cuteness of that little hat and coat. I am dying!

LinkWithin