Thursday, April 28

Bubbles and buckets!

We've had some way too warm weather lately (making me miss the snow).

Avelyn found a bucket of rain water to be quite interesting the other day and proceeded to get herself absolutely drenched from head to still-socked feet, but she had a blast. And honestly, it was the end of the day and 85*....I couldn't argue with the kid.



Then the yesterday we decided to take out the bubble wand that Avelyn got from my parents for Easter....that thing is AWESOME! The only bubble stuff we had though was my already watered-down dish soap....so we used it, all of it, but it still wasn't enough.


I look at this kid and she's just growing up....too....too....fast.

2 comments:

kimbosue said...

That bubble wand is awesome. Miles needs one STAT!

She is getting so big....

sadie607 said...

Haha so cute sounds like she had a great time. She's so adorable!

LinkWithin