Friday, March 25

One Thousand Gifts #351-375

Today, Matt and I have been together for 11 years...hard to believe.

351. That I'm married to my best friend
352. That God brought this amazing guy into my life
353. For a husband that chose me and our life, over a profitable career path
354. His kisses
355. The silly "seductive" looks he gives me
356. His smile, as though I am the only one in the world for him
357. The feel of my hand in his
358. He accepts and loves me for me
359. He doesn't ask me to change who I am for him
360. That he still finds me attractive even though I am nothing like the person I was 11 years ago ('bout 50lbs heavier now)
361. How he will tell me what I need to do, when I don't want to make the decision
362. His love for Avelyn
363. How he works so tirelessly and without ceasing...and how it's always for others.
364. He deals with and accepts all of idiosyncrasies and quirks
365. That he lets me drive (I get car sick)
366. He listens to me
367. The butterflies I still get in my stomach when I think about him or see him
368. He he does for me....whether it's helping around the house or with a project
369. He genuinely likes my cooking and is open to my experiments
370. How he compliments me, whether its how I look, the food I made, or a project I finished
371. He does those things that I don't always want to do (mucking the hen house)
372. How he puts OUR goals and desires before his pride
373. He gave me my daughter
374. How we've grown together from the dork 17 year olds we were when we started dating
375. That he has been my first kiss, my love, my life, my husband, my partner in crime....until the end

No comments:

LinkWithin