Well I accomplished some of what I wanted to in this post.
Here's the list of what I read:
*"Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade" by Diana Gabaldon
*"Lord John and the Hand of Devils" by Diana Gabaldon
*"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"
*"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
*"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
* "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
* "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"
* "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"
* "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
* "Little House in the Big Woods" - Laura Ingalls Wilder
* "Little House on the Prairie"
* "Farmer Boy"
* "On the Banks of Plum Creek"
* "By the Shores of Silver Lake"
* "The Long Winter"
* "Little Town on the Prairie"
* "These Happy Golden Years"
* "The First Four Years"
* "Little House on Rocky Ridge" - Roger Lea MacBride
* "Little Farm in the Ozarks"
* "In the Land of the Big Red Apple"
* "On the Other Side of the Hill"
* "Little Town in the Ozarks"
* "New Dawn on Rocky Ridge"
* "On the Banks of the Bayou"
* "Bachelor Girl"
* "West from Home"
* "The Hobbit" JRR Tolkien
* "Fellowship of the Ring" JRR Tolkien
* "Splendor" Anna Godbersen
* "The Two Towers" JRR Tolkien
* "The Return of the King" JRR Tolkien
* "How to make an American Quilt" Whitney Otto
* "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Anne of Avonlea" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Anne of the Island" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Anne of Windy Poplars" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Anne's House of Dreams" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Anne of Ingleside" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "Rainbow Valley" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* " 'Rilla of Ingleside" by Lucy Maude Montgomery
* "The Professor's House" by Willa Cather
* "The Unfinished Gift" by Dan Walsh
* "The Case for Christmas" by Lee Strobel
* "The Judge who Stole Christmas" by Randy Singer
* "Finding Noel" by Paul Richard Evans
* "The Christmas Bus" by Melody Carlson
Which brings my total read up to 47...I don't think that's too shabby...of course after reading some other people's blog (;-) You know who you are) it's rather pathetic...and I only have 1 kid. I didn't manage to even start the Outlander series, and only managed to read 1 book from the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die list, or the 2 from this year's NY Times bestseller list. Oh well.
I must say though...it was an awesome year of books, just chock full of all my old friends, whom I absolutely love! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed rereading the Little House books and Anne of Green Gables books. It was seriously like sitting down with a best friend, the best-of-the-best best friend, and spending time together. It was exciting to reread these books, and know that in 4 or 5 years I can start to share them with my daughter.
I haven't decided yet what my reading goals for 2011 will be....perhaps I should read a few of the books on my shelves that I keep getting (gotta love Paperbackswap.com) and haven't read yet.