- 11/1/09 ~ Avelyn Margaret was born at 2:37am (3:37 am w/o time change)
- 10/31/09 ~ Contrax started around 6:30 pm (worked 6 hours in the store that morning)....left for hospital at 12:30am.
- 10/30/09 ~ NST and BPP were completely OK: Coall Drn G on Monday.
- 10/26/09 ~ 3cm and very soft and stretchy. See here for rest of info.
- 10/19/09 ~ No change...still waiting
- 10/13/09 ~ BP 120/80, 2cm dialated, 50% effaced....Dr G said I just might see her before my next appt.
- 10/10/09 ~ Childbirth Class....snore....
- 10/8/09 ~ OB Appt...all good. BP is 112/68 and I am negative for the Group B Strep (so no IV antibiotics for me!)
- 9/29/09 ~ OB Appt...all good. About a fingertip dialated.
- 9/15/09 ~ OB appt...all is good.
- 9/1/09 ~ OB appt....All still good: Baby is head down :-)
- 8/17/09 ~ OB Appt...all looks/feels good.
- 7/27/09 ~ 1:00pm Glucose Tolerance Test - I passed (127), but I have low iron (borderline).
- 7/8/09 ~ U/S re-do at Albany Med at 9am - It's definitely a girl and everything looks absolutely perfect with her.
- 7/1/09 ~ OB Appt: We think it's a girl! I'm doing well and am told to gain no more than .5-1# per week for the remainder of pregnancy. My BP was 118/60, the Alien's HR was just under 150.
- 6/6/09 ~ Half-Way There: 20 Weeks
- 6/5/09 ~ OB Appt - All is good
- 5/14/09 ~ "BIG" u/s - Didn't find out ANYTHING!
- 5/11/09 ~ OB Appt.
- 4/7/09 ~ First OB appt with Dr G - All is well: Alien's HR was 169, measuring at 4.5cm average, uterus measuring 12 weeks.
- 3/18/09 ~ First OB appt.
- 3/12/09 ~ 2nd Ultrasound - Heard heartbeat (128bpm): Released to OB
- 3/2/09 ~ 1st Ultrasound at 2:30 - Saw heartbeat
- 2/18/09 ~ Beta #2 - 179
- 2/16/09 ~ Get the call that I'm pregnant. Beta is 64.
Sunday, November 1
My Pregnancy with Avelyn
Filed under Pregnancy #1