Thursday, June 12

Bear with me...

I found a great deal on Photoshop CS3 on Amazon.com ($180). Hopefully there is nothing wrong and I don't regret buying this used.
But here...I've been playing around with some of PW's Actions and some tutorials online.

Here's what I did so far:
Original...straight from the camera. Not a bad picture, the landscape is pretty dark, but the clouds look ok.

Here's the photoshopped version:

Like I said, I'm very, very beginner. I don't think it looks half bad for the program being out of the box for only 2 hours!

6 comments:

SAHW said...

Wow, what a difference! I'm clearly not as technologically advanced :) - I'm pretty impressed by how much better it looks photoshopped.

Allison said...

Wow, that looks great. If you say you are only a beginner and made the photo look that good, imagine what you can do later down the road.

A said...

Holy crap! Let's hear it for Photo Shop!!

Country Girl said...

Wow! CS3 for under $200! Sweet deal you got there. The photo looks great!

I love playing with clouds, too. I posted about it once after doing a tutorial I found in Popular Photography.

Guess what? You're the winner of the guessing game contest. I'll try to contact you via e-mail. If I can't get you, I'll announce you as the winner at 6 tonight, with a link to your blog.

My first time here. Looks really cool with that background shot of the tulips. Take care!

DC said...

Wow! That looks awesome! What a difference. I may have to get me some Photoshop! ;)

Rachel said...

I love it!!

LinkWithin