Tuesday, May 6

"Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer." ~ Unknown

I just wanted to thank all of you for your support over the last few days, as well as for your prayers and thoughts. It means more to me than words can say, to know that there are people that we have never met who are praying for us, who continually comment and give their support.

I know God is working in my life as well as all of yours. Six months ago if we had received this diagsnosis, I would be angry at God...I wouldn't want to speak to Him. Right now, I'm not angry at Him; I'm angry at our infertility. I'm trusting that He will show us our path to parenthood, something which we will never second guess or have any qualms about:
Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)~11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Don't get me wrong...it hurts, and we're scared of where to go next, and how family and friends will respond to our IF and our decisions, and all the emotions that I've talked about over the past few days exist, but they're directed at "Infertility", not at God. Rachel was talking about this in her blog, how we get angry/jealous at others who are fertile, but it's "Infertility" that we should be truly angry at.

I know my peacefulness with our infertility is due to all of your prayers: Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin